Younha to hold year-end solo concert


Singer Younha will be hosting her exclusive concert next month!

Titled “Dear…”, Younha’s year-end concert will take place on December 30 and 31 in Seoul’s Yongsan Art Center. The concert be filled with Younha’s unique voice as well as includes a series of surprise events that will delight her fans.

Younha said, “I want to thank all my fans for their love and support this year. I will devote myself to the practice for the upcoming concert to present the audience precious time.”

In addition, the tickets to the concert has been sold out in three minutes of its opening. Upon hearing the news, the singer expressed her excitement, “Sold out in three minutes… You′re making me so happy! I guess I could hold an encore concert too.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment