Jaejoong Talks About Love Scandals and Dating Publicly



Title: Kim Jaejoong, “Scandal with actress is wishful thinking… but dating publicly?”

Kim Jaejoong who is a member of JYJ and has made his onscreen debut in a full fledged commercial movie said he gained valuable colleagues in senior actors Oh Dal-Su and Han Sang-Jin through the movie ‘Code Name: Jackal’.

Kim Jaejoong said “The two senior actors encouraged me, saying ‘Jaejoong-ah, continue to do movies” and “Though there aren’t scenes where we appeared together, we talked about many things during filming.”

Previously in the TV series ‘Dr. Jin’ Kim Jaejoong who forged a friendship with Song Seung-Heon said “Though we were nervous and busy concentrating [on the drama] since it was both of our first times acting in a historical drama, we became closer while filming together and we contact each other even now.”

Through a succession of pieces, Kim Jaejoong who palled up with actors said “Now I want to get close to an actress” and got a whimsical concern. “I don’t know what piece I’m going to choose but now I want to get close to an actress. I become friends with actors all the time. Others have love scandals through filming movies or TV series, but why am I not having one?”

To a question about his ideal type, Kim Jaejoong answered “I had a definite ideal type in the past. However, now the standard is getting blurred. But it doesn’t mean I like anyone… Strangely, it is unclear to me.”

Kim Jaejoong also talked about dating publicly. “I can date publicly after I date someone for a long time. Of course, I have had secret relationships and I have talked about such stories in broadcasts. But I think I can contemplate making my relationship public when I have dated someone for at least a year.”


Source:  My Daily
Translated by: Sofia (@126×204)
Proofread by: Nikki (@jae2thejoong)

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment