Infinite Sunggyu, "Solo Gyu makes me embarrassed"



Sunggyu, who is currently preparing for his solo album, posted a message on their official website.


Everyone hi hello hi?

It’s me, Gyu~ ㅋㅋ

It feels like I’m writing a post after a really long time..

But has everyone been well? You were waiting for me, right? You missed me, right?

ㅋㅋㅋ

I’ve been really busy lately, but yesterday was the SAT exam day, right?

Did Inspirits who took the SATs do well?

Ah.. I used to have days where I took SATs as well… Even at that time I was a boy Gyu..

But now I’m a young man Gyu

Anyways, you guys were probably tired from preparing for the exams~ You guys worked really, really hard and I’m writing this post to tell you guys that you did well.

My heart is as wide as the ocean like this ㅋㅋ

You guys really worked hard~! ^^ Clap clap clap

And Inspirits who aren’t in their 3rd year of high school yet………. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Let’s hwaiting!!!! ㅋㅋ

To Inspirits who took the SATs this time around, Inspirits who still have yet to take SATs, and noona, hyung Inspirits who don’t really remember when they took the SATs like me.. ㅋㅋ Everyone~ I hope you all are able to make the dreams in your heart come true~~^^

I’ll cheer you on~

Also, I’m currently working hard towards another challenge for my dreams~

Since I’m in the process of doing final work on the album~ I think you guys will probably be able to see Gyu’s new side soon

Please look forward to it a lot, a lot.. Hoot.. To think it’s going to be Solo Gyu……… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Something about it makes me feel embarrassed.

Anyways, let’s meet soon~~~ Stay healthy and well everyone!

Then bye~

_


trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr;  infinite’s fancafe ; take out with full credits
Shared by:  http://infinite7soul.com



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment