Hyoyoung reveals her desires to be an actress and how her sister is



Girl group member Hyoyoung revealed how her twin sister, former T-ara member Hwayoung is, and about her acting desires.

On the 28th at the Lotte Hotel Ballroom, KBS 2TV new drama "School" held it's press conference. Hyoyoung was asked, "Please tell us your thoughts about acting and about how Hwayoung currently is."

Hyoyoung replied, "I had the desire to act before I debuted as a singer. I always want to improve myself. I've worked hard and my company has taught me a lot."

On her twin sister and former T-ara member Hwayoung, Hyoyoung said briefly, "Hwayoung is living and eating well."

"School 2013" is a realistic drama that has a story unfold about year two high school students. It'll begin airing on December 3rd.


Translated by: Nathaniel @ Core Clique 

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment