Heo Gayoon and Jung IlHoon To Release Theme song for ‘My Love By My Side’


4minute's Heo Gayoon and BTOB’s Jung IlHoon will be singing the ‘My Love by My Side’ for musical of the same name. Prior to its first performance, it was revealed that digital album for the theme song will be revealed on the 16th.

4minute's Jeon JiYoon who will be reinterpreting the theme song for Kim HyunShik’s ‘My Love By My Side’ received help from member Heo Gayoon. It is said that the remake song will present an electronic rhythm with the orchestra melody of the existing song. A new vibe will be created through Heo Gayoon’s powerful vocals and BTOB’s Jung IlHoon’s rap which gives a fresh new feel to it.

Musical for ‘My Love By My Side’ will be opening its first performance on December 11th.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Osen

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment