Byul celebrates her 10-year singing career with 'Nostalgia''



Ballad queen  Byul  has just released her mini album  'Nostalgia'  to celebrate her 10 - year singing career.

Byul  debuted in 2002 with  'December 32nd'  and in the same year she was honored as the best rookie. After that she released a lot of hits such as  'Tear Glands', 'Safety', ... Till now she is one of the solo singers who has a lot of hits like ' Before touching two cheeks', 'Words engraved in my heart', 'I think I'  which were assessed as the all-time best OSTs.

In particular,  Byul  shows her own style in music industry. This time, through mini album ' Nostalgia ',  Byul  brought to audiences a new mature and professional image after 10 years of singing.

In addition, in this mini album,  Byul  not only majored in singing but also composing. She joined composing the music and writing the lyric with a new name  'Kim Go Eun'  which made fan interested.


Byul shared,  "For 10 years I have never thought about anything except bringing good music to everyone. Till now it's still the same, I want to try a lot of music styles and bring my sincerity into my own music".


Source: bnt news
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment