2NE1 Featured in Singapore’s ‘MyPaper’



Bom, who likes children, wants to be a wife and future mother!

Korean girl group 2NE1 will be holding a concert in Singapore on the 1st of December. Members CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy had gotten an interview from MyPaper before the concerts. They were asked about their feelings about coming to Singapore for a concert and also their future plans about having children.

Main vocalist Bom had admitted that she loves children a lot during the interview and said “To me, every single child is cute!”. As to the ideal age of getting married and forming a family, she answered “ I have no idea when I will get married. But once I have a family, I will be a good wife and mother.”

Dara has also shared about the secrets to maintaining her slim figure. “ I did not go on a diet on purpose. I am naturally slim and also has a small appetite. But recently, I will be full after eating for 20 minutes. I have been eating like this since I was young, and it is actually very good for health. So let’s all eat slowly!”

She had been on several Philippines movie and variety shows before she became a 2NE1 member in South Korea, when asked if she would like to return to the screens again, she said “Being a movie star is an extremely good job, and it will definitely give me the satisfaction a singer will never be able to enjoy. If I were to film for a movie again, I hope it will be a romantic comedy, someone who falls in love with a Prince or a character who is totally different from what I am.”

2NE1 is recognized as one of the top female group in Korea and they have hectic work schedules and work stress. Hence, singing had became Minzy’s best way of relieving stress. She said, “By listening to different types of music, it will help me to relieve my stress!”

When talking about their upcoming Singapore concert, leader CL said “I always had great memories whenever I come to Singapore. I’m thankful for Singaporean fans and their support, and I hope that they’ll be attending our concert.”


Source: MyPaper
Translated by: darliciousx@ForeverWithDara

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment