Who are TVXQ's ideal women?


-Do you have any words of advice for your junior idol groups?
(U-Know Yunho) First, I would like to tell them to foster good relationships with other people. I would like to tell them of the importance of greeting people (T/N: bowing when you meet someone). Because they’ll probably be singers for a long time. I also want to tell them to relax and take things in stride. It may seem as though we’ve always been doing well, but we didn’t become successful overseas overnight in countries such as Japan; we took it one step at a time and worked our way up. Through that process, we learned so much. We may have become conceited if we had been successful from the beginning, but that process gave us the opportunity to whip ourselves into shape as musicians.
(Choikang Changmin) I want to tell them to enjoy it. Our juniors are all people who have realized their dream of becoming singers, which they’ve held in their hearts from when they were young. Of course, it may feel like singing is a job at times, but how boring would it be to think of singing as nothing but a job? So I want to tell them to enjoy it.

-Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ craze is phenomenal. As one of K-pop’s representatives, how do you feel about the Psy syndrome?
(U-Know Yunho) Though we are envious, we’re also really happy for him. When we first made our overseas debut, Youtube wasn’t used as much as it is now. Now, it’s changed so that K-pop is able to spread all over the world. I believe that we have to help spread the K-pop craze.

-What do you think is TVXQ’s weakness?
(U-Know Yunho) Because we’ve taken on so many intense songs, I think that’s what has shaped our image. This could be a forte, but it could also be a weakness. I think about what we should do to change and evolve from this.

-Are you the fourth in line in SM after Yoo Young Jin, Kangta and BoA?
(U-Know Yunho) Since we’ve been with the company for a while, I think they ranked us for fun because they want to give us the treatment they believe we deserve. Haha. Of course, we’re not low in the ranks. Even when we get on a plane, they sit Kangta with (Kim) Min Jong, and BoA with us.



-You recently became a family with celebrities such as Jang Dong Gun, Kang Hodong and Shin Dong Yeop through SM’s subsidiary SM C&C.
(Choikang Changmin) I used to watch Kang Ho Dong and Jang Dong Gun on TV when I was in elementary school, so I still can’t believe that we’re now in the same company. (laughter)
(U-Know Yunho) I believe that the growth of the company will help give more support to the company’s celebrities. It’s great when the company does well.

-Who is your ideal woman?
(Choikang Changmin) I’d like for her to be someone who I can be comfortable around. I want to have fun with her like a friend, even when we start dating. Oh, and in terms of appearance, my ideal woman for now is Han Yeseul. It’s changed from Han Gain, Kim Tae Hee and Lee Nayoung. (laughter)
(U-Know Yunho) I’d like her to be sunny and considerate. It’s because I’d like to lean on her when things get rough. It doesn’t matter if she’s a celebrity or not, but I’d like for her to be understanding of the work I do. In terms of appearance, it will always be Jeon Ji Hyun for me.

-What are TVXQ’s future plans?
(Choikang Changmin) I think we’re going to focus on performing in music programs. We’re also planning to appear in more variety shows than we did during our ‘Why’ comeback. I’d really like to appear on ‘Radio Star’.

-What is a goal you would like to achieve in the future?
(U-Know Yunho) I want for us to be a long-running team. We’re kicking off a world tour this year, and I’d like for us to visit as many places as possible. I’d like for TVXQ to be a team that people eagerly wait for because we hold many fun and enjoyable concerts. It doesn’t matter if the concerts are at a small-scale. I really want TVXQ to hold a solo concert at the Madison Square Garden in New York where we held a SM Town concert. It was amazing to hold a SM Town concert in the same place that Michael Jackson once stood in.
(Choikang Changmin) I went to the Shinhwa concert, and it was great to see them performing together for their fourteenth year. I would like for us to be together for a long time like them. I’d like to showcase a new side of TVXQ that people haven’t seen that often, whether it be through acting or variety shows. I really hate the belief that an idol’s lifespan is short. I want to break that stereotype. Oh, and I would like to perform in countries of passion such as Spain and those in South American for our world tour.

-Any last messages you have for yourself?
(U-Know Yunho) I’d like to tell myself not to be sucked into the life of U-Know Yunho as a celebrity. Of course, I have to live as U-Know Yunho when I get on stage, but I’d like to be the country-boy Jung Yunho when I’m not on stage. As Jung Yunho, I want to experience what most people my age go through. So I always make the effort to figure things out by myself, without the help of our manager, when I’m not on stage.
(Choikang Changmin) The fact that I fearlessly took on SM’s offer when I was in the 7th grade was a lucky break for me as it led me to become a singer. There are times when it gets rough, and there are probably going to be rough times ahead, but I want to tell myself not to feel pressured and to enjoy it.


Source: [star news]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment