What happened at SBS’s National Disabled Sports Festival Opening Ceremony?


ZE:A’s stage
Sufficient lighting and the MCs did came up to do an interview with them.

Junsu’s stage
It was said that ZE:A’s performance would be last and the MCs left the stage.
MCs left the stage and workers were already taking down the equipment. Then, Junsu came up from behind. Without an interview and lights turned off, Junsu said in his speech:
“This is my first domestic stage since my album was released.This is a new feeling for me and today, I will make an unforgettable memory.It’s very cold but for staying in your seats and waiting, I sincerely thank you all.”

Junsu waited for 3 hours here:



Translation Credit: @ohmyjunsu
Pics Credit: @The_4Feel + @Xia_doggrass


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment