Son Dambi reveals how she use public toilet


Singer-actress Son Dambi recently appeared in a recording for the KBS talk show ‘Hello’ and candidly talked about how she use public toilets.

When asked if she flushes public toilets with her feet, she shared, “Not only do I use my feet to flush but I also hate having my skin touch the toilet seat. I hold my buttocks up to do my small business.”

Son Dambi made the audience members laugh with her honest remarks and easy-going personality, which is quite different from her sexy queen image she showed on the stage.

On this episode, actress Park Bo Young, who is starring in the film ‘A Werewolf Boy’, and Hello Venus member Yoo Young also appeared as guests and shared their worries with the audience.

The show will be aired on October 29th.


Source: TV Report

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment