Model Lena Fuji mentions 2NE1 as one of the groups she loves to listen to


Model Lena Fuji mentions 2NE1 as one of the groups she loves to listen to on Vogue Girl Japan.
Love to ListenI like K-POP, Western Music and songs I can sing on my own.
“I like songs where I’m able to think ‘I want to sing it’. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with 2NE1. I’ve thought Nicki Minaj is a cool person since a long time ago. They’re exciting and hold a lot of power.”

Note: Lena Fuji (born on July 2, 1984) is a Japanese commercial fashion model, singer and actress. She is managed by Stardust Promotion Agency and sometimes goes by the name ‘LENA’. Fujii was scouted in Harajuku and is best known for her work for Japanese fashion magazine ViVi. 


Source: Vogue Girl Japan No. 4, September 2012 issue
Translation: Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale.com
Scans by nyldeabcd@CLtheBaddestfemale.com (Please do NOT remove watermark when sharing)



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment