Kang Ho Dong thrilled to be back in showbiz


Kang Ho Dong, who took a break from showbusiness in September last year in the wake of a tax evasion scandal, appeared on the set to start shooting the SBS variety show ‘Star King’ in Seoul on October 29.

Before recording the show, he seemed emotionally overwhelmed as he expressed his feelings about hosting the show again to reporters.

“I’m so excited about returning to television, but at the same time I’m worried if I still have what it takes to make this a success. But I’ve missed all of this a lot,” said a teary-eyed Kang Ho Dong. “I’ll give it my best shot, with all the enthusiasm I had back when I was starting out.”

The episode is due to air on November 10. Kang Ho Dong will also host several more programs on MBC and KBS.


Source: ChosunIlbo

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment