CNBLUE’s Jungshin cuts his hair for ‘Elle Girl’ pictorial


CNBLUE bassist Lee Jungshin had his hair cut to showe a newly transformed self in a recent pictorial for fashion magazine, ‘Elle Girl’.

Having the concept of ‘A picnic in the middle of the night’, Jungshin pulled off a chic and refined look as he dressed up in oversized winter tops. His short hair and dream-like facial expression drew a lot of attention.

In an accompanying interview, Jungshin shared his thoughts on his acting debut. He shared, “I want to make an appeal to the public as a member of CNBLUE and as a new actor.”

Jungshin also talked about dating. He said, “I hate immature person, such as the kind that does luxurious shopping, who speaks low class words. And I hope my partner speaks less, so I myself can entertain her. One who listens to my story well, who is nice, a ‘matured kid’.”

The full pictorial and interview will be available through the November issue of the magazine.



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment