MBLAQ Wishes to Film…


Q. [CF] Commercials that you wish to shoot?


Mir: (He answers the question about the CF he wishes to shoot without even a second of hesitation). “Credit card advertisement” They seem to appear often on TV and a lot of adults often see them making them feel highly credibility which is good. Second is beer commercials, and third is camera commercials

G.O: I want to shoot beer commercials. In general the men that appear on beer commercials have a very masculine aura is very handsome. “Kim Soo-hyun’s during beer commercials is very man, even men also think it is very handsome. Second are credit card commercials, credit card commercials give a very creditable image. Third is perfume, “Actually, I am somewhat sensitive/allergic to perfume fragrance; women seem to really like the brand Elizabeth Arden.”



Lee Joon: Camera commercials. “The models that appear in camera commercials are very pretty, I want to shoot” Second is beer commercials, want to look better than the previous (beer commercial) that I shoot, would like to shoot another beer commercial. Cosmetic and credit card commercials look good too.

Seungho: Camera. “I really like machines” Second is beer commercials. “My soju tolerance level is about half a bottle to two bottles?” Because I like to drink alcohol, a lot of fans give it to us as gifts. (ha ha) Now have to collect quicker than the drinking amount/rate. (Laughs) Seems like the reality is that while you are shooting the beer commercial, you can drink (haha). Third are car commercials.

Cheondoong: First, beer commercials. During the commercial, seems like you can depict a youthful energetic image. Second is camera commercial. The appearance of the model in the commercial coming out is very good looking. Third are credit card commercials. The people who shoot credit card commercials are known to be “National artist”, “National artist” image, we can as “National Idol” shoot commercials, think it would be nice (laugh).

Q. [healing] Methods of reducing stress


Mir: First of all, sleep. Second, play video games, third is going back to the countryside. My family is by the Great Wall. When I go back home, the stress just magically goes away. The countryside doesn’t have a lot cars, and it isn’t complex. I really like it. All of Jeolla are around this  famous “Naejangsan .” This place also has a lot of famous “Naejangsan ” and this place’s temples are also very good.

G.O: Number one is alcohol. I learned a bit late how to drink alcohol type. I have an alcohol drinking tolerance of only drink one bottle of wine. Seungho can really drink so he has a lot of knowledge about alcohol. Second I think is sleeping. After falling asleep, you can also sort out your emotions. The third method is shopping. It seems like driving the car I like to a place I like helps me do things, too.

Lee Joon: The way I get rid of stress compared to all other methods is by sleeping. Sleeping is medicine. Drinking alcohol or shopping makes you even more tired.  (laugh)



Seungho: Meeting up with friends is something that can help with getting rid of stress. When you meet with your friends, you will talk a lot. Second is mechanical shopping. It represents using the computer, and I also like cars so I’ve done a lot of assembling/installing like car tuning and others I like a lot. (Shows a turning car) This is one I personally made. Right now I’ve changed cars. Before doing this, my last car was something interesting I personally designed.  Because I really cherish a car’s style, sometimes I would talk to the car at the underground parking garage. (haha) The car that I am driving right now is called “Yangji ROBO.” The other car was called “Yang sami.” (laugh).

Cheondoong: Sleep. There doesn’t seem to be any better method to naturally relieve. Second is listening to music. Listen to all different types of genres of music. Listen to old songs such as songs from Beattles and Michael Jacksons, also listen to latest songs, and sometimes I like to listen to songs that are without voices and just playing instrumentals in the background. Third is walk. Not like climbing the mountain type, but just like to walk.

I have a bad memory from climbing. During trainee period, went with friends to Woomyunsan “Said was to go exercise, but was really to distress, we lost our cell phone and lost our bus card and also got lost. Didn’t know the road to get back, so just followed the road and reached the peak. Still remember the memory of finally getting back down from the peak to the hostel. So I still have a fear of mountain climbing.


SOURCE:  BNT News
KOREAN TO CHINESE: 豬醬@MBLAQCHINA
CHINESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION:  liliceprincess & snowsakura @AbsoluteMBLAQ.net.


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment