Leeteuk receives appreciation plaque from ‘Star King’



SBS’s variety show ‘Star King’ recently gave Super Junior’s Leeteuk a plaque of appreciation.

On September 26, Leeteuk tweeted, The Director of SBS gave me a plaque! I’ve been going up one step higher for the last five years from the corner seat to the assistant MC to the main MC. It’s a program that gave me a lot of experience and taught me a lot.  I shot my final show last week.”

The included photo showed an appreciation plaque from the ‘Star King’ staffs, and their great love for Leeteuk are drawing many people’s attention.

He continued, “All of those who did their best during long shootings. Directors, script writers, and all of the other staffs! Thank you so much. Stars among stars, king among kings. Star King! Please send your love to the show!”

Meanwhile, Leeteuk will be starting his military service on October 30th at a unit in Uijeongbu.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment