“Lee Joon “If given an opportunity for a vacation…”

Lee Joon “If given an opportunity for a vacation, I’d go to Machu Picchu


We have heard if we were to give MBLAQ a vacation, where they would want to go and their usual fashion preference.

Q. [TRAVEL] If you were given a vacation, what the place you would most want to go to?


Mir:  First, Guam, Second France, Third Singapore. I have never been to France, it is one of the places I’d like to go. Though have been to Singpore, it wasn’t for vacation, so I would like to go there for vacation.

G.O:  If given the chance, I’d rather go to a tourist attraction than a resort. (Laugh) Therefore, the place I’d most like to go is Hong Kong. The things that I would want to buy, I think Hong Kong has it all. For example, “If I would want to see something”, if I go, it would be there. If I want to eat something delicious or buy something, regardless of my mood, it would be there.

Second would be Singapore. I previously stayed at the Marina Bay Sands but never had the chance to go to the swimming pool. Third is Paris, France.  I’d like to see Montmartre. “In reality I only have the memory of going to Montmartre  Bakery” (haha)

Lee Joon:  I want to go to Egypt. I want to see with my own eyes Eygpt’s 6000 years of cultural monuments and the 8th wonders of the world.  Personally, I like to go to historical locations, because I feel like I can learn a lot from them.

Second, I would like to go to the ancient city in Peru (Machu Picchu).  Machu Picchu is one of the Wonders of the World, and it is a city that sits between mountains, which is difficult to be explained scientifically.  So I would like to use my own eyes to see it. Third is India. Rather than tourist attractions like, Guam and Singapore, I am more interested in the culture and customs of the country itself.

(Note from translator: Joon,  only 7 wonders of the world >.>)

Seungho:  I have previously been to Singapore, but I also want to go to Marina Bay Sands swimming pool. Second places is Guam, third I’d want to go the Speedway in Japan, as our country only does track racing, Japan makes regular roads into a Speedway, it is a place in which you can drive fast, so I’d want to go. I have a desire of speed. (Laugh)

This is one of our vacations.  But because we were in the middle of our Asia tour, we recently got our Taiwan visa making us unable to go abroad elsewhere, and only took a trip with friends to Busan. “When we arrived, we saw the ocean, ate sashimi and took pictures, only took one picture. (While showing the reporter the picture, Leader Seungho’s charisma had a bubbly appearance.) Like a man, there is only one photo. That was everything” Then I personally drove all the way back to Seoul. (Laugh)

Cheondoong:  Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands looks great at first glimpse (laugh) Second is Guam, although I don’t swim really well, I like the ocean.  Third is India. I have an interest in Indian Music. I recall that Seo Taiji in the past said Indian music is great.


Q. [Theatrical costumes vs casual]
Mir:  I like the black-color the most, second I like white, because black is an easy color to match, it makes it convenient when trying to mix and match clothing. Third is blue, I normally like jeans.

G.O:  Because our band name is “MBLAQ” it definitely has an influence on our favorite color. Though I usually like black, professionally speaking, due to on stage performances there is a lot of exposure to a variety of colors, yet strangely enough I still like black-color. In reality if you were to open my closet, it would be very monotone. If not black, there is white, I have the most of black, so black is in first ranking  then comes white and blue, just like Mir. (Laugh)
In casual, I would prefer something that has a masculine feel. However, there are times I’d like to have the Dandy Look or Marine Look. But “The style doesn’t seem to fit me very well, so I would most probably pick clothings that are darker and simplistic.”

Lee Joon:  Beige, black, white, I don’t have a particular color that I prefer. Like food, I don’t have a preference for color as well. (Laughs). “I am preparing for the near future, right now the clothes are also prepared by the stylist Noona, it’s nice right?  (Laugh)

Seungho:  In first rank would be red. I most certainly like black and red, the monotone neat style. Regardless of how you mix these three colors together, it is okay.

(Translator commentary: I only read/see two colors, but okay XD)

Cheondoong:  I like black the most. Second, white and third, blue.

Q. [Fashion Orientation] Idol Fashion, what is the most important to you?
Mir:  First in ranking, my favorite, is watches. Second rank is suits. Watch is ranked first because men love to wear watches. Because my heart is very weak, I never had the courage to buy expensive watches. (Laugh). I like Cartier, in the future I will most definitely buy a watch. (Laugh). In addition, in third place is white T-shirt and jeans. The simplest and the most stylish.

G.O:  I think suits are most suitable for men. During the filming of the drama “Ghost” Ji-Sob Hyung wore a suit during the funeral scene. I think “If even men without a second thought think it is handsome, there is no way that women would not be attracted by it.”
Second “Even though I’ve tried a variety of accessories, watches to men are, in the end, the most important.” It is different than women, men rank fashion differently.

Lee Joon:  I think to give the overall impression of the clothing, the body figure is most important. “I think men’s body figure has to be good in order to make clothing look good, even if you were to wear expensive clothing and your body wasn’t fit, it would look strange.” Up to this point, body figure wise, Rain has the best. Second is watch, I don’t like expensive things. (Laugh)

Seungho:  First, to men in general, suits are the most important. Second in ranking are sunglasses. Though I do not have a special collection for them. While they cover your eyes, you cannot see a person’s eyes clearly, it is quite attractive. Third are watches. If you like brand names, watches and cars would be never-ending. To some extent, having an appropriate limit would be most viable.


Cheondoong: I usually like the suit style, honestly speaking, I always want to wear suits (laugh) Second, which could be used as a focal product, are hats. Third is attitude. Regardless of how good your clothes are, or how good the brand is that you use/wear, I think having one’s own feeling and attitude is most important.

SOURCE:  BNT News
KOREAN TO CHINESE: BlackChoco_TW
CHINESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION:  liliceprincess @AbsoluteMBLAQ.net.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment