Jung Eunji & Seo Inguk’s love story. Reminiscence of the 90s feel!

2012 is a year of retro style. And this retro wave is bore by lead characters A Pink’s Jung Eunji (Song Siwon) and solo artist Seo InGuk (Yoon Yoonjae) in the drama Reply 1997. In order to repay fans’ love, they have started out on a duet program. Main vocalist, Jung Eunji who debuted in the year 2011 as an A Pink member and managed to sweep a total of six rookie prizes, and large scale actor-singer multi artist, Seo InGuk whom has starred in Love Rain and eventually Reply 1997, has come back as themselves and this time, they will be creating a new memory with ‘music’.

Immediately after the first release of their sweet love song, they have charted #1 on various music sites, receiving loves from fans. [Omitted Irrelevant Information]

■ Siwon and Yoonjae… And also Eunji and Inguk’s About…


1. What is 90s to Eunji and InGuk?
Eunji) First of all, 1990 is my birth year, so it contains much of my precious years when I spent my childhood. Therefore, it seems like filming in Reply 1997 has brought back a lot of memories. Rather than ‘feeling homely’, I think the 90s era was more of a ‘a little more romantic’ expression. Although it’s not common right now, having to stand and waited long in front of the CD shop to buy our favorite artists’ CDs, writing handwritten letters and more, all these petty things seem to make me feel happy. Our fans too, (our lovely Pandas~) have written and bought A Pink’s CD just for us… I felt that I should work harder. To me, what’s the 90s? I think it’s, “an experience of taking a time machine through Siwon… having to spend a short yet happy time” ^^

Inguk) It’s an era when it’s transforming from the analog era to the digital era, so it was like a time where 2 eras are both present. While shooting for the drama, all the accessories and props are chosen meticulously to recreate that era, and I really had fun shooting the drama! While seeing those, I remembered most about how I went picnic with my family when I was younger.


2. Reply 1997 Siwon and Yoonjae?

Eunji) Siwon is a really thoughtless brat. She would have a fight with her dad just to buy a new pair of jeans… Even then, Siwon is always bold and honest. She holds her principle strongly and is a girl who speaks truthfully. I sometimes am jealous of how brave and honest she is. More than living and leaving the world (although there isn’t much time ^^:), there are times when we give away our own ‘faith’, isn’t it? But to Siwon, there’s this endurance that won’t make her move (from her faith). I’m jealous of this, and I think this is what I should learn from her. ^^

InGuk) Yoonjae is a person who’s good at studies, working out, like a perfect man. However, when he’s in front of his favorite girl, he’s weak. He’s friendly and is humane at heart than anybody, that’s the Yoonjae I think of. As a man myself, he’s a handsome man, I think. Haha


3. What do you want to say to Eunji or Inguk?
Eunji) I first saw him on ‘백점만점’ program. That time, I just thought of him as a senior who comes from the same hometown as me. But not long ago when we were having our recordings for duet project “All 4 you”, “Our love like this”, he looked very tired, but he asked me to record first so that I can rest earlier, that type of person! And also, during our first shooting for this drama, he was a person whom I’m grateful for as he looked after the nervous me! I have been close with Inguk-oppa during the filming of Reply 1997, but rather than ‘Seo Inguk’ this person, it seems like I’m more closer to ‘Yoon Yoonjae’. Yoonjae… does this person really exist? If a guy like Yoonjae really does exist, how happy (I) would be?…. I have these thoughts. ^^ No matter how I see it, the guy named “Yoonjae” is close to my ideal guy. ^^

Inguk) When I first met Eunji, I felt that she’s a cheerful as well as healthy and cute girl. But, present-Eunji, not only she’s bright, she’s also a feminine and a friend that’s kinder than anybody else. During our filming scene, although she worked hard, she gave strength to staffs, like an ‘endorphin’ to us. Of course I’m grateful to her.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: MNet

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment