IU feels pressured about her trademark ‘3-high note’



Singer IU confessed her honest feelings about her trademark ‘3-high note’, which grew famous during her performance of “Good Day”.

On September 20, IU appeared on KBS 2TV’s ‘Happy Together 3’ with Park Gun Hyung, B2ST’s Lee KiKwang and No Sa Yeon. During the show, IU’s brain structure was revealed, and “3-high note” and “falling down” took the largest parts.

IU remarked, “I’m happy that the ‘3-high note’ made me famous. But wherever I go, people expect to hear it during my shows, so I feel a lot of pressure about it.”

Fortunately, her voice has never broken during her ‘3-high note’ performances, but IU surprised everyone by revealing that she felt that she’ll be tied to it forever.


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment