Hyungsik is a rich kid!

Hyungsik was once again recognized as the rich idol.

On the 28th, Kwanghee and Hyungsik made an appearance in Strong heart.
In the program kwanghee said "The other time's appearance I've brought Im Siwan, after that Siwan became very popular, so even if I want to bring him it's a bit difficult, this time I will introduce another member."

The one that kwanghee wanted to introduced was Park Hyungsik who became a hot topic after being recognized as the rich idol. Park Hyungsik was born bourgeois(wealthy), in the midst of being trainee joined ZE:A together. But there was a rumour saying that he came in through connections, so I didn't like him from the beginning."

Kwanghee then said "During the trainee period, I saw Hyungsik withdrawing money. I took a glance at his bank amount, in the end he had 16million kr won(USD $14107) from then on I think he's beautiful.

Hyungsik then personally clarified "When I was young, the new year's money and allowance that I've received, I save them up bit by bit. Those money were taken care by my mother, after when I turned 20, she gave me my savings. I didnt think there were that much. In the rumours where they said I was some rich kid, but in fact it wasnt to that kind of degree, so I'm a bit embarrassed."

Other than having Kwanghee and Hyungsik on that day, cast also made an appearance.

Source: tvreport, kpopstarz, tieba.baidu ze:a
crack @ empirechildren for translation


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment