A Pink's Eunji talks about kiss scene with Seo In Guk!


tvN weekly drama ‘Reply 1997′ (or also known as Reply) in which girl group A Pink’s Jung Eunji and Seo Inguk’s kissing scene was revealed, it was revealed that the members response was hot.

In the afternoon of the 5th, Eunji had an interview with Osen, “I didn’t know when it will be air even though I have done the kiss scene with Seo InGuk. Yesterday (September 4th), I watched the broadcast, and that’s how I knew about it,” she stated.

She followed by, “I watched ‘Reply’ with the members,” and, “I told the members, ‘faster come here, there will be some kind of scene coming out soon’. Because it was a real kiss, the responses from my members were really no joke. It was chaos.”

Eunji then continued, “When I was shooting (this scene) as Sung Siwon, I didn’t really thought of it too much, but looking from a viewer’s perspective, I feel so shy about it.”


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Osen

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment