ZE:A’s SiWan responds to Kim Hee Sun’s message


ZE:A member SiWan expressed his gratitude to actress Kim Hee Sun.

On the August 15th episode of SBS’s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’, Kim Hee Sun appeared as guest and revealed that ZE:A’s SiWan is her most favorite idol star. The actress also sent a video message for the idol saying, “I’m such a big fan of yours. I love ‘Aftermatch’ as well. Thank you for being such a great star, and I’ll always cheer for you.”

In response to the message, SiWan posted on his Twitter, “Kim Hee Sun~ Thank you for your great love!! I feel so honored that you know me. My love and admiration for you is very big as well~ The weather is hot, so please take care while shooting the drama. I hope to meet you in person sometime!”


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment