Tony An leaves MC post on ‘M! Countdown’


Tony An has stepped down from his MC post on Mnet’s weekly music program, ‘M! Countdown’.

On August 23rd, ‘M! Countdown’ held a “1997 Special” episode to give tribute performances in honor of Tony An. Rookie group B.A.P even performed their own rendition of H.O.T’s 1996 song “Warrior’s Descendant” for the episode.

After the show, a highlight clip accumulating the iconic MC’s performance has been showed. Tony An expressed, “While watching the video, it almost feels like I got awarded a trophy for the coveted triple crown. Thank you very much to the audience who has watched the show for one and a half year.”

B2ST presented Tony An with a ‘Best MC Award’, to which the MC responded, “I can’t even think about the last moment I have received one. I’ll treasure the moments I have spent on ‘M! CountDown’.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment