Solbi to make a comeback as a singer


After finishing her diet book, singer-turned-actress Solbi will be making a comeback as a singer with a new album release around the middle of this month.

On August 7th, Solbi attended the press conference for the release of her diet book “Solbi’s Body Secret” and hinted about her comeback. The singer revealed, “I will shoot a music video next week for the new album.”

The upcoming music album will mark her first release in two years since the single “What Should I Do?” in 2010. During her hiatus, she has been focused on performing and appearing on variety shows and musicals.

Solbi added, “I think I took a long break. Still, I was able to do something that I have long desired, which is starring in a musical.” Last year, she starred in the musical “Toxic Hero” and afterwards took time off to prepare herself, mentally and physically, to make a comeback as a singer.

Are you excited for Solbi’s comeback?


Source: JoongAng Daily

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment