Noel’s Kang Kyun Sung to make cameo in ‘Reply 1997’


Ballad group Noel member Kang Kyun Sung will be making a cameo appearance on tvN’s new weekly sitcom, ‘Respond 1997’. This followed the special appearances of Kim Taewon, Jung Juri, Jung Myungok, Park Shiyoon and Ryu Dam.

Sharing his thoughts on his first role, Kang Kyun Sung stated, “The acting is a bit awkward and burdensome for me, but I’m very honored and excited to be making a cameo on my favorite show. I will work hard to show my best in the drama.”

‘Respond 1997’ is the first project produced by ‘Qualifications of a Man’ PD Shin Won Ho since he transferred over to CJ E&M from KBS. It is about the story of a group of six high school students that are huge fans of the first generation of Korean idol groups in the 1990s, such as Seotaiji, H.O.T, S.E.S. and Sechs Kies.

Source: Nate

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment