Composer Bruce Automatic Praises Kim Junsu, “American Artists Better Watch Out”!


JYJ’s Kim Junsu spent a special week in LA, USA.

This is the first time in two years that Kim Junsu has visited America since the recording of JYJ’s worldwide album. It’s been stated that he worked on his music with Sony Music composer Bruce ‘Automatic’ Vanderveer and on his music video with Director Marc Kalsfeld.

Kim Junsu stated, “Working on my music in the US is difficult but fun. The system they have that always allows artistes to develop their thoughts and express their opinions has left a deep impression on me. Composer Bruce Automatic is very energetic about what he does so he made working with him that much more lively and energetic." He also added, “ I think the song came out alright. Filming a music video here is a little different from filming a Korean music video. I was a bit shy acting in front of all the American staff members.”

Bruce Automatic, who has worked with stars such as Christina Aguilera, Wanted and Leona Lewis stated, “Though I’ve worked with many artistes, I can say with confidence that Kim Junsu’s vocals rival that of top-class singers. I want to warn popular American artistes to watch out for Kim Junsu. His potential has already surpassed that of A-list American artistes. I’m happy to be working with such an amazing artiste. I want to keep working with him.”

Director Marc Klasfeld stated, “Kim Junsu can think quickly on his feet and his eyes shine. He kept the atmosphere lively on location so I had a great time during the whole process. I’ve wanted to work with him since watching his ‘TARANTALLEGRA’ music video on Youtube, and I’m glad that I’ve had the opportunity to.”

Kim Junsu also stated, “In Korea, the director usually checks each and every movement in the music video, but in America, they give a simple explanation of the feel of the music and the theme so I had to act for a long-take. At first, I was slightly taken aback but as I got used to it and really got into the music, I was able to really express what I felt about the song. I’m excited because I know the result will be great.”


Source: [TV Report]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment