BoA tells her honest thought about Psy


Singer BoA revealed her thought on the friendly competition between her and Psy.

On August 8th, the “Only One” singer appeared as guest on KBS CoolFM’s “Hon Jin Kyung’s Two O'clock” and had an honest talk with the radio DJ.

During the show, BoA remarked, “I am enjoying listening to Psy’s album very much”, giving her praises to fellow singer.

She continued, “Psy called me recently to tell me that he received a love call from Justin Bieber’s agency. I didn’t understand why he was bragging it to me. Honestly, Psy debuted much later than me, he is still my junior”, arousing laughter in the studio.

Netizens commented, “That’s true”, “BoA is a senior to Psy” and “They must be very close to each other.”


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment