Baro likes to fool around, but gets lonely easily?


Vol.6 Baro likes to fool around, but gets lonely easily……!?

― This time it is about Baro.
Sandeul: (Raising up his hand quickly) I want to speak first!
Baro: Is that alright~ (laugh)
Sandeul: It’s alright! I know a lot about Baro’s good points, leave them to me!
― In that case, what kind of person does Sandeul think Baro is?
Sandeul: Baro is the always energetic vitamin of the group! And he is a really warm-hearted person.
Baro: Thank you~ Sandeul seems to understand me well. (laugh)
Sandeul: Right? (laugh)
CNU: In that case, I will talk about Baro’s good point too.

― Please do.
CNU: Baro is someone who works really hard. If you just take a quick look at him, he seems bright and carefree. But he has the ability to look at everything calmly, and definitely has a very easy-going side to him.
Baro: … (smiles)
Gongchan: Also, even if you don’t tell him about what he has to do, Baro hyung grasps the situation well and does it of his own accord. He is very meticulous, and takes very good care of himself.
Baro: On the other hand, I don’t like it when people order me to do this or that. I am someone who wants to do things of my own accord.

― Baro is someone who is very spontaneous, and acts upon his words.
Baro: If I do not carry out something that I decided to start till the end, I don’t feel happy.
Sandeul: So cool~~!!
Gongchan: Baro hyung is really cool!
Baro: … (embarrassed) Even so, I don’t think it is only me who feels that way. All of the B1A4 members are like so too.

― Come to think of that, Baro said that he used to have a misunderstanding about Jinyoung (that he looks weak but is actually very manly). How about Jinyoung? Is Baro very different from your first image of him?
Jinyoung: It is different. He was like a very playful maknae in the past (laugh), but in reality Baro is someone who reflects upon himself very much, and improves so quickly.
Gongchan: That is absolutely correct.


― He does not seem to have anything except good points.
Baro: … (smiles)
Jinyoung: Ah! Baro likes to fool around very much so he oftens plays pranks on us.

― The playful maknae!
Baro: My personality is one that I cannot keep still. I don’t like being bored. So the moment I become just a little bored, I fool around by playing pranks on the members. (laugh)

― Playing pranks? What kind of pranks?
CNU: Is it considered pranks? It is more like poking his nose into other people’s business.

― Compared to other people, Baro has twice the amount of curiosity.
Baro: Be it with regards to music, fashion… It is not interest in just one genre. I am interested in many things so my antenna is always up.
Jinyoung: He is attentive to many issues so whenever something new comes up, he will tell us all about it while impacting us positively.

― Various factors have established an entirely original style for Baro.
Baro: That is the goal of one’s life!
CNU: However, when that excitement towards an interest is directed towards the members, it becomes troubling for us.
Jinyoung: We have a lot of times in between shoots so when we want to play, we enjoy Baro’s pranks. But when he plays pranks at times that we have to be serious, it is a little troubling. (bitter smile)
Baro: When I poke my nose into their businesses when they are concentrating on something, they all do not bother about me so I am lonely……
Jinyoung: Of course. (laugh)

― So Baro is an attention-seeker (spoilt baby) who gets lonely easily?
Everyone: Yes. (laugh)
Jinyoung: He is the squirrel that gets lonely easily.
Sandeul: Baro’s nickname is squirrel.

― They say that if you don’t care enough for a rabbit it will die.
Baro: I am so too. (laugh)
Sandeul: It’s alright! Because to Baro, there is me~!
CNU: The both of them are always playing pranks together.
Baro: Should I say that we’re prank buddies? Whenever I play a prank on Sandeul, he always falls for them. (laugh)
Sandeul: No! I fall for them on purpose. (laugh)

― Even so, his reaction must be really good. (laugh)
Baro: That’s right. Sandeul’s reactions are always exagerrated so I find it very rewarding to play pranks on him. (laugh)
Jinyoung: They are just innocent sons who are neither well behaved nor bad. (laugh)


Source: ORICON STYLE
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment