A Pink's Eunji wanted to be a detective?


Jung Eunji who became famous through her acting skills in Reply 1997. She was a H.O.T character in the drama but in the real life, she is dreaming to become a great actress.

We are going to stalk Eunji’s personal dream, who worked only in A Pink.

CeCi: Are you happy that the drama Reply 1997 turned out great?
Eunji: After filming the first episode, I searched about the drama and it has ups and downs. I thought that my acting is not quite good, but I feel proud.

CeCi: Besides singing, you never had an idea that you will be acting, too, right?
Eunji: I only dreamed of becoming a singer, nothing else. Although during my high school, I once wanted to become a detective. That's all. Of course a detective that sings! It is because I can sing in any kind of situation. It's a good luck that I joined A Pink. Before joining A Pink, I only want to become a solo singer. When the members went to have meetings for their drama, I stayed home. I thought that I couldn’t become an actress because of my satoori.

CeCi: Did the Reply 1997’s Producer Shin Won Ho arranged the audition by himself?
Eunji: I’m thankful that he called me first. With a sudden luck, I became one of the members of A Pink. And also with a sudden luck, I became Sung Si Won.

CeCi: Do you think you have a talent in acting?
Eunji: Of course not. Sung Si Won is the best role for me to act. But from time to time, acting becomes fun. Although singing is the only thing that makes me happy all the time/priority, acting makes me to understand myself better. I will work harder.

CeCi: Did you receive a class for acting?
Eunji: Right before the drama starts, I received a class once. My mind is everywhere when I received classes, so I asked my manager to teach me how to act. I think it is hard for me to receive acting lessons due to my lacking concentration. Even though the teacher receive profits, he said that I can’t be good just in a blink. I realized that the more I study acting, the more it becomes awkward. So in this drama, I just read the script and prepare by myself.

CeCi: Fortunately, the Sung Si Won’s role is the same like your character, right?
Eunji: I’m exactly like Sung Si Won. I happy with my manlike character.

CeCi: You said that you once wanted to be a detective?
Eunji: During my high school years, my mom opposed me to become a singer, so I thought of having another job. Being the detective that catches bad people in a movie, or a detective that’s shown up in a news for catching bad guys is also good. But in my heart, it is only about singing, singing and singing.
So in December 27, 2009, I decided to sing for the rest of my life.

CeCi: Do you remember all the dates?
Eunji: I know the feeling when I received first place in a singing competition. I don’t feel happy because I received first place, but the feeling of standing on the stage is what makes me happy. Then after that I persuaded my mom for half year. Finally on July 24, 2010, my mom gave me the permission to be a singer.

CeCi: Do you want to do something as now your age is 20 years old?
Eunji: I imagined of how it will be like if I walk around the campus holding my boyfriend’s hand. But the only thing that makes me happy is when i was chased away for singing over 10PM in the karaoke room.

CeCi: I heard that you are a really filial daughter?
Eunji: My father has been working in a construction. My mom thought of me as her husband, eldest son and boyfriend. If I played with my friends, my mom often got sulky. I am really a “mama girl”.

CeCi: Your mom must have feel lonely living apart from you...
Eunji: At first, I really feel sad. But after one and a half year, I’m relieved that my mom can adapt to the situation.
CeCi: In the drama Reply 1997, there’s a scene where you need to sob and cry because of the father’s stomach cancer. Do you think of your mom to act in that scene?
Eunji: When i practice, I can’t cry and I don’t have the feeling of sadness. It stressed me out. When it's time to shoot the scene, I went it the surgery room, wearing the surgery clothes, and then I saw Song Dong Il Sunbaenim’s act and I feel touched. At that time, I feel like he’s my dad. It makes me remember of the times when our family went to the hospital. I was amazed how actors and actresses can cry really hard when i watch the drama at home. And I experienced that kind of feeling.

CeCi: Your name, Sung Si Won, became a popular name. Besides that, have you undergo different experience?
Eunji: I never liked an idol in a frantic way. Maybe liking Gummy Sunbaenim in a certain way only.

CeCi: The 18 year old Sung Si Won is all about H.O.T. What does 18 year old Eunji want to be all about?
Eunji: Singing and family.

CeCi: In order to become a singer, did you have a hard time leaving your parents?
Eunji: Yes, its hard for me until now. Last year, my dad has to work outside the country even in his old age. At that time, I felt the importance of family. Even if thinking it now, I feel very sad.

CeCi: You are now 20 years old and do you want to do something as an adult?
Eunji: A Campus Couple. I imagined of how it will be like if i walk around the campus holding my boyfriend’s hand. But the only thing that makes me happy is when I was chased away for singing over 10 PM in the karaoke room.
.
CeCi: Have you ever think of entering university?
Eunji: I still can’t feel the importance/necessity of entering university. Most of my friends achieved their dream through university. I study through work. When I feel like I want to study more, then I will be ready to enter university.


Source: CeCi Magazine
Translated by hakwangchung@A-PINK.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment