[NEWS] Solbi announces the release of her diet book with sexy selca


Singer Solbi, who recently returned after a two-year hiatus, is releasing a diet book titled ‘Beauty Essay Solbi’s Body Secret’.

On July 25th, Solbi tweeted, “Everyone, finally! Wrote a diet book. It’s embarrassing, but I challenged myself to write a book. Please really look forward to ‘Beauty Essay Solbi’s body secret.’”

She added, “I wanted to lowered the failures and pain I felt while dieting, and tried organizing all of the secret methods I had used. I’m a little worried since I wrote about it very honestly, but I hope it all becomes a masterpiece.”

Showing a much more slim and curvaceous figure, Solbi attached a photo of herself flaunting in a sexy pink and zebra-print bikini.


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment