[INTERVIEW] The Fresh & Lively, The 7 Beauties of A PINK!













The cute fairies of A-Pink has made a comeback with their first studio album.





Their title song “Hush” boasts an addictive and strong melody, topped with fresh, swing-style vocals. The song is an honest one, about a shy, young girl that is hesitating in making her profession of love.




Get to know the girls of A-Pink in this week’s , and see for yourself their charm that makes them worthy successors of previous fresh and lively girl groups like SES, FINKL, and Girls Generation.








Q: First, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary since your debut. What was the most memorable experience for you during the past year? (question from Dominique Conan (French broadcast))


We received a few New Artist awards, and as newbie artists, that's the biggest award you can receive. That's most memorable for us.




A: You’ve released your new studio album , could you tell us about it?




means “1st Anniversary” in French, and there are 9 tracks on the album. Each song has its own charm, so we think you’ll enjoy listening to the album.







Q: Is there a special reason you decided to title it in French?




A: It was our agency CEO's idea. He wanted something unique, and so a lot of ideas were thrown out, but because we have fans from other countries as well, we decided to go with French for this album.





Q: Your title song “Hush” is very popular, could you introduce the song for us? Also, could you sing us a verse?




A: “Hush” is slightly retro-style and once you hear it, you’ll never forget the melody. It’s a different side of A-Pink from what you may know now. It’s an incredibly great song because it has both a haughtiness and cuteness to it.





Q: There are 7 members and 7 different charms to A-Pink. What would you say each of your separate charms are?




A: I'm Bomi. My charm is I'm boisterous.




I'm Cho-rong. My charm is I'm inarticulate.




I'm Na-eun. My charm is I'm not quite all there.




I'm Yoo-kyung. My charm is I'm calm.



I'm Nam-ju. My charm is my expressions.


I'm Eun-ji. My charm is my regional dialect.


I'm Ha-young. My charm is my maturity.








Q: Our Vietnamese broadcast listener Sammie Ngyuen sent in that they enjoy the song “Cat” on your album. As Sammie listens to it, Bomi comes to mind. Who do you think looks most like a cat in A-Pink?




A: Almost all of our members look more like puppies. If we had to pick one, Na-eun and Ha-young are the closest to looking like cats.





Q: A-Pink is often called “fairy idols”. Is there another name or description that you wish you could be called?




A: We want to most hear “That’s very A-Pink-esque”. In this album, we come off innocent, cute, with a bit more of a haughty-attitude all at the same time so A-Pink is A-Pink, and will forever be A-Pink.





Q: A-Pink is well-known to be the younger ones out of other girl groups. Everyone was born in the 90’s. Who do you consider your mentors or role models in the industry?




A: Our most representative role models are FINKL and SES. It's because they were the top groups in the 90's, representing young girls and innocence, and they've maintained long-lasting careers into the present.





Q: Could you tell us briefly about your future plans?




A: First, we'll continue to diligently promote our song “Hush” in Korea. We heard that our international fans have been waiting for us, so when we get a chance, we hope to try and spread A-Pink’s music all over the world. Thank you!








Source: KBS World





Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment