[PICTURE] Yonghwa wants to see you!!





Yonghwa expresses that he wants to see their fans soon!
He tweeted a selca through their group's twiitter account.

[Trans] Everyone…It’s been a long time!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s too sunny…The weather is getting hotter…All of you!!! I want to see you soon!!! When will I seeeeee you~~~ㅋㅋㅋ Does it seem to be glad when you see me? ㅋㅋㅋKeke push & pull tactic…._ㅠ_ Everyone, take good care of you & see you sooooooon~~~!!! And my selca…next time I will take selca of me properly again !!!! ㅋㅋㅋ pong

ORIGINAL:

@CNBLUE_4: 여러분…오랜만!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 햇빛이 너무강해요… 이제 날씨도 더워지는군요ㅜㅠㅠ여러분!!! 언능 보고싶어요!!! 언제보나아아아아아아~~~ㅋㅋㅋ저 보면되게반가울거같죠?ㅋㅋㅋ큭큭 밀당중…..ㅡㅠㅡ여러분몸잘챙기시구 조만간빨리뵈요오오오~~~!!!그리고 셀카는…다음번에 제대로다시찍어서 !!!!ㅋㅋㅋ뿅


Source: @CNBLUE_4
Translated by: CebuNuna @cnbluestorm
Posted by: Camille @cnbluestorm







Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/picture-yonghwa-wants-to-see-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment