[NEWS] JYJ Yoochun’s Photo With Co-Stars For Jung Suk Won’s Birthday Is Revealed






Celebrating Jung Suk Won’s birthday, a photo of him and his SBS drama “Rooftop Prince” co-stars was revealed.


On the afternoon of 16 May, Jung Suk Won tweeted, “Thank you so much everyone, showing me such care on my birthday” and uploaded a picture as well. “I’m the most thankful to my parents for giving birth to me, Let’s have a great night!” he added.


In the photo, Jung Suk Won stands between “Rooftop Prince” co-stars Yoochun, Choi Woo Shik and Lee Minho , holding a birthday cake and smiling. The close image of these 4 people have captured much attention. Netizens who saw this said, “Happy Birthday!” “I’ll watch ‘Rooftop Prince’ tonight” and various other reactions.


(Irrelevant Portions Omitted)


Source : [K Star News]


Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net







Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-jyj-yoochuns-photo-with-co-stars.html

No comments:

Post a Comment