[NEWS] I AM Documentary Director Talks about Taemin!











The director of I Am movie was asked if  there is a scene that puts together an idol’s past and present which he answered it is a scene with SHINee's maknae Taemin.









Q: Is there a scene that puts together an idol’s past and present?







A: There is such a scene in the movie. It’s a scene with SHINee’s Taemin and the younger Taemin dancing at the S.M. audition together through C.G. On the day for the C.G. shoot, I showed him his audition clip made when he was little. And I told him to say what he wants to say to the younger Taemin. I thought he might be embarrassed, but he started dancing with the younger Taemin who was dancing. Ah, these fellows are not made just instantly, I felt.














Source: Cine21


Scan: 송이눈@DC


Translation: by jujugal






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-i-am-documentary-director-talks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment