[NEWS] Gayoon full of confidence towards her bare face!













4minute's Heo Gayoon expressed her confidence towards her bare face on MBC's "Weekly Idol" on May 16th.







During a rumor debunking segment, Heo Gayoon revealed a story about her age. Heo Gayoon said, "The first time I saw After School's Lizzy, I called her 'unnie' (older sister) because she was taller than me. Lizzy has come to accept it though." Gayoon added that she does not regularly watch TV and is unaware of other idols' ages, so she calls everyone 'unnie' regardless of other factors.







Heo Gayoon also expressed, "Although I look older at a glance, I am actually a baby-face when I remove my makeup", showing her strong confidence in her bare face.











Source: 
Kpoppark


Translating + Editing + Reporting: applemango @ 4-minute.com






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-gayoon-full-of-confidence-towards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment