[NEWS] Dal Shabet Viki replaces by Wohee in one day







New member of Dal Shabet: Woo-hee [Happy Face Entertainment]




Just one day after the leader of K-pop group Dal Shabet, Viki, called it quits, Happy Face Entertainment announced that a new member has been recruited as a replacement.



“The new member is Woo-hee and like Ah-young and Ji-yul [other members of the group], she was born in 1991. She is currently on a leave of absence from the Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts,” a representative from the entertainment agency said.



The newbie has spent years training as a singer and dancer in order to break into the entertainment industry, and the agency said that she is an exceptional performer.



Pictures of Woo-hee were also distributed by the agency in which she was wearing an elegant white dress.



“I’m so excited to become the new member of Dal Shabet as I’m a big fan of the group,” said Woo-hee. “I’m a little worried though as I have some big shoes to fill in Viki’s absence. All the members have been so kind to me and I’ll give it my best.”

By Carla Sunwoo



Source:
koreajooangangdaily






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-dal-shabet-viki-replaces-by-wohee.html

No comments:

Post a Comment