[NEWS] Dal Shabet reveals new member Wohee









Earlier, we reported that Dal Shabet’s leader Viki will be
leaving the group to pursue her solo career and she will be replaced by a new member. This time, Dal Shabet has finally revealed the face of their newest member, Woohee.



On May 25th, Dal Shabet’s agency Happy Face Entertainment stated, “Woohee has filled the position of Viki, who is unfortunately leaving the group to pursue her solo activities. Woohee is a trainee from Happy Face Entertainment and will become the new member as her image pairs well with the group.”



“Woohee was born in 1991, and is the same age as members Ahyoung and Jiyul. She is a Broadcasting Entertainment major at Donga Institute of Media and Art, and has been dreaming of becoming a singer, spending many years as a trainee. She is very talented, possessing outstanding vocals and dance skills.”



Woohee remarked, “I’m excited to be joining the Dal Shabet, a group that I have always really liked. But I’m also worried because I’m not sure if I’ll be able to fill in Viki unnie’s shoes. I’m grateful for Seri unnie and the other members for being good to me, making me feel so comfortable. As a member that joined after the official debut, I will work harder and I hope that everyone will look forward to my addition.”



Dal Shabet is set to release its 7th studio album on June 7.






















Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-dal-shabet-reveals-new-member.html

No comments:

Post a Comment