[INTERVIEW] Cine21 Interview with Eunhyuk!














Eunhyuk's I AM






1.  Words that I like to hear the most are [of course it's Eunhyuk].

2.  The people that I respect the most are [my parents].
3.  A part of my body that I'm confident about the most is [my butt]. 
4.  If I didn't become a singer, I would have become [a skinny kid in town]. 
5.  The people that come to my mind right now are [the members]. 
6.  My favorite song is [Billie Jean]. 
7.  In my lifetime, the moment that I cried the most was [when I was born]. 
8.  The person that I want to shoot a movie with is [Emma Watson].
9.  If I meet a person of the opposite sex on a blind date, I would [love her].
10.  If I was reborn, I would become [me].

There is a a term called top star sickness.  It is a deragotory term used for a person who acts arrogantly and becomes self-conscious without a reason because he or she is a celebrity.  On a variety show, Leeteuk from Super Junior criticized Eunhyuk's top star sickness.  It was a story about him not eating kimchi jiigae because he had ordered tuna kimchi jiigae and received regular kimchi jiigae instead and how he always wears a hat and mask.  Eunhyuk responded saying him hiding his face was the management company's tactic.  There is no reason to react seriously to a story that's meant to be funny.  Eunhyuk and Leeteuk always bicker with each other which is shown in I AM.  Eunhyuk was unpretentious in person.

"I don't think about wanting to live lavishly.   I just like standing on stage."  Before he debuted as Super Junior at the age of twenty, he danced every day at the practice room for 6 years.  Eunhyuk from the training days who liked dancing appears in I AM.  A boy who looks gentle shows off his strong dancing.  The dancing overpowers his shabby fashion and hairstyle.  At that moment, adult Eunhyuk approaches the boy and does the same move.  It's a scene that was created using chroma-key technique where Eunhyuk from the past and Eunhyuk in the present appear together.  "I didn't feel proud of young Eunhyuk.  I felt it was cute and sad.  I thought I grew up a lot. And what's amazing is that I remember the choreography that I learned at the time."  Euhyuk said, "old stories are fun, right?" and talked about stories from his trainee days.  He spoke with self-pride about the sweat that he shed.   

Eunhyuk now is at a place where it wouldn't be odd for him to have top star sickness.  Less than a year after Super Junior debuted, they became number one on music programs and have continued to be successful.  Then on October 23, 2011, musicians from SM Entertainment including Super Junior stood on the stage of New York Madison Square Garden.  "The concert at the Madison Square Garden contained desires of many people.  There was a sense of responsiblity more than the excitement.  It was because the impression about K-Pop could change because of us."  Sense of responsibility is another keyword that describes Eunhyuk.  "When I was growing up, my family wasn't well off.  I swore that I would pay off the family debt and make my parents happy when I debut.  That thinking changed to a sense of responsibility."  Now, he prides himself on being a good son.  He got to go on a vacation with his parents overseas which he wanted to do for a long time and this year, at the age of twenty-seven, he gave his parents a house as a present.  The dream of a normal young man Lee Hyukjae and not the member of Super Junior is to travel all over the world with people he loves.  To achieve that dream, Super Junior's Eunhyuk works hard doing Asia tours and world tours.  Between a grand reality and a simple dream, there was him.         


Source: Cine21
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/interview-cine21-interview-with-eunhyuk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment